Writer, narrative designer & script doctor
I have been working as a writer since 2008. I started with literature, before studying screenwriting, then interactive and transmedia storytelling.
Today I tell stories for multiple media.
I am currently narrative director on Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
Over the course of 2021-2022, I have had diverse experiences, including writing at Ubisoft for the AAA title Beyond Good & Evil 2, working on narrative design for an experience in virtual reality with Cinétévé Expérience, writing and narrative design for an unannounced project from Atlas V, missions and narrative design for Draw Me A Pixel and Old Skull Games, writing and directing staged interviews for an exhibition of the EDF Design Lab, script doctoring a virtual reality project for Floreal Films, or publishing a short novel in the French literature magazine Quinzaines.
My dedication to studying the craft of writing has been an integral part of my personal and professional life. I recently had the opportunity to publish a chapter on virtual reality storytelling in the book titled “Storytelling for New Technologies and Platforms: A writer’s guide for theme parks, virtual reality, board games, virtual assistants, and more,” published by CRC Press. You can learn more here.
As side activities, I am also a script doctor and script reader for movies, video games or virtual reality, and I regularly teach storytelling and narrative design in schools. My work as a consultant led me to be invited in 2021-2022 as the Story Developer mentor for the College Cinema VR of the renowned Venice Biennale.
Beyond writing, building fictional worlds is one of the missions I love the most, along with working with actors, which I had the opportunity to do multiple times. I directed actors on stage for plays, short movies, or during voice recordings for video games in English.
I have an appetite for fantasy, science fiction and historical stories, although I had the chance to work on all kind of universes, for both personal or professional projects.
I will speak at DevGamm (Lisbon, Portugal) on November 16-17, about writing dialogues for video games, focusing on best practices to ensure quality from text to screen. Read more
Awards & publications
- VR project Ego selected by the NewImages Festival XR Financing Market | Read more
- VR project Ego selected by the Annecy Festival (MIFA) | Read more
- VR project Ego selected by the CNC Expériences Numériques support fund | Read more
- Short novel Under the lake published in the literary magazine “Quinzaines” | Read more
- Video game Where is Laurie? selected for the International Screenwriting Festival (Valence, France) – Interactive and transmedia creation | Read more
- Pre-selection for best screenplay at the European Film Festival (Lille, France) for the short movie Persona
- Finalist for best screenplay at the European Film Festival (Lille France) for the short movie Mask | Read more
- Winner of best adapted screenplay at the Montélimar Festival (France) for the short movie Mask | Read more
- Short novel The one who was bored published in the Short Stories Dispenser from Short Edition (France and USA)